Sunday 23 November 2008

Drake - Little Bit remix

Photobucket
This is very much a Drake post (by that I mean a "the fan in me" post) ,because I honestly believe this guy is the best artist out. I love all the music he puts out and I post a great deal of his music here. But with this post I thought I'd give you a little insight in to who this guy actually is (you're probably just thinking he's some rapper no one has ever heard of). Aubrey Graham (more commonly referred to by his middle name "Drake") is an actor who played a disable character in the Canadian high school drama Degrassi. Some where along the line he concluded he liked music and started rapping. He released two mixtapes between 06 and 07, the first modestly named "room for improvement". The second is when my love affair with his music began. "Comeback Season" to me was the best mixtape of 07 and just a great collection of music. Ever since then I've been paying attention to Drakes music and he has quite a bit going for him. He started singing (not tpain auto tune stuff either) and received a lot of praise for it, he even managed to get Lil Wayne to perform his song "Money to blow" at the VMA's. That's basically his life in a nut shell and here's his new song, he's singing on it. It's pretty dope.
I've also added another track he did called "Get over it" and his second mixtape, if you get the chance you should definetly check out both. Enjoy and fan boy Dizzuh signing out once again.





Drake - Get over it

Click herer to download Drake - Comeback Season the mixtape.


Also Drake recently did a photoshoot for the Too Black Guys Holiday 08 line. Too Black Guys is a street wear label originating in Toronto, which has also had the likes of Mos Def modelling their ultra cool gear.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment