Sunday 5 October 2008

My Picks from Paris Fashion Week

Photobucket
Yes I'm kinda late with this one, I usually do mid week reviews but hey better late than never.So yeah Paris, the city of love. One of my favourite cities and fashion also a favourite. But enough about me more about the fashion.

Armand Basi
Photobucket
Photobucket
White's the new, well white. It's always been the hottest summer colour and Armand Basi definetly doesn't make you think otherwise.
Photobucket
Also a hot colour for the summer, looks dope.

Comme Des Garcons
Photobucket
Only one pick from this line, largely because everything else included a skirt. My fashion foresight might be wrong but I don't think the skirts will catch on. On the other hand this jacket is what fire was to the caveman, Hot!

Givenchy
Photobucket
Something about a shiny black double breasted suit that says business and that's exactly what this is the business.
Photobucket
This whole outfit is pretty hot, bar maybe the shorts.

Hermès

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nothing to special from Hermes but nothing to be complaining about either. The jackets I really like, these outfits are suitable for wearing everyday unlike most catwalk gear.

Junya Watanabe

PhotobucketPhotobucket
If Junya Watanabe has his way next summer check will be replacing the plaid trend. Hopefully this happens because this looks really hot.

Louis Vuitton

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Don't get me wrong I have the up most respect for Louis Vuitton, but this is just lazy. I put similar outfits together every morning. On the flip side it doesn't suck, I'd actually go out like that.

Valentino
Photobucket
Speaking of lazy, valentino was too busy to get models it seems.

Yves Saint Laurent

Photobucket
Same with YSL but they have a good excuse. They were too busy designing fly shit like this suit.

And thats a wrap for Paree, til next time Dizzuh signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment