Tuesday 7 October 2008

I am 8-bit 08


 

'I am 8-bit' 2008 art exhibition was held in Los Angeles again. The show's theme involves over 100 artists reinterpreting their favourite old-school video game characters in a variety of mediums, including paintings, plush, sculpture, and even interactive pieces. I-Mockery attended the 2008 show as as well, and posted Hundreds of pictures in their website. So I'm going to borrow (rob) some more of my favourites from the 2008 show and post it here.



For the previous 2007 show click here.

For 2008 Gallery...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BOOBS :-)

Photobucket
Street Fighter

Asian women + video-games = HOT
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you like this, head to I-mockery for the full Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment