Wednesday 24 September 2008

My picks from Milan fashion week uptil now.

So it's that time again, this time the back drop is Milan. Italy to me is the most important country in fashion, making Milan fashion week the most important. Here are a few of my favourites from what was on show in the first three days.

D&G
d&gPhotobucket
D&G decided to roll with a white and black theme this year in the suits. What more do I need to say the clothes sell them selves.

DSquared2
d22d21d2
Maybe my favourite stuff from the week. Dsquared obviously is going with an 80's inspired theme. I think it looks pretty dope, the first suit is so Denzel in American Gangster.

Gucci

gucci1
If there's one outfit I'd like to own most from any fashion show I have ever seen it's probably going to have to be this. The white slim fit suit goes perfectly with the sky blue shirt and the shoes to match. Sexy just sexy!
gucci
Also this jacket is hot,pants not so much and that model looks crazy as hell but rocked some nice gear during this show.

Giorgio Armani
armaniarmani
Honestly on first look I didn't like anything from this line. However as Giorgio Armani is the most celebrated designer of our time I made a special effort and found theese two suits which look pretty darn nice.

Versace
versacePhotobucket
Versace kept it simple and sexy. So simple he didn't even bother with shoes, the flip flops are a pretty good look (well on the catwalk).


No comments:

Post a Comment