Saturday 13 September 2008

I am 8-bit. 07'

Photobucket

Wikipedia's definition is: "I am 8-bit is an annual group art exhibition held in Los Angeles, California every year since 2005. The show's theme involves over 100 artists reinterpreting their favourite old-school video game characters in a variety of mediums, including paintings, plush, sculpture, and even interactive pieces."

I-Mockery attended the 2007 and 2008 shows and posted Hundreds of pictures in their website. In this post I'm going to borrow (rob) some of my favourites from the 2007 show and post it here.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Pacman on his job interview!

Photobucket

Ping Pong!

Photobucket

Haha, Princess having fun, NSFW!

Photobucket

This Picture sums up every Nintendo console.

Photobucket

If you like this, head to I-mockery for the full Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment