Wednesday 30 September 2009

Recent purchases

I got paid a week ago by Student Loans and I've already spent all of it. I know I wasn't supposed to do it but it had to be done.

New Balance Feral Creations (Lion Heads)

I ordered these 3 weeks ago and they only arrived a couple of days ago. These were designed in collaboration with Left Foot of Singapore and my favourite pair out of the pack. There were only 660 pairs released and they were totally worth not sleeping to order them.



Adidas Rod Laver X Wood Wood

These are just simple and go with pretty much any colour. I was going to buy the Solebox pair but I reached my budget.



Apart from these two kicks i also bought a pair of April 77 selvage Jeans, Levis Special Edition 505's, Undefeated X Masterpiece Tee, Stussy x Reas Tee and a Stussy Worldwide Varsity

More Pics after the Jump...





No comments:

Post a Comment