Monday 29 June 2009

Ozzie checks in... Greetings from the Middle East

I just completed 15 days in Yemen which means that I will be home in another 15 days. If you are wondering; yes I do have a nice tan now ;-)

I'm missing out bare in terms of new music, events, fashion, games, internet and everything that is good in life. But I do have an overdose of sunny weather on daily basis. I have been reading books and listening to Moose's Ipod quiet a bit, and when I'm not doing that I'm either napping or chilling outside, in a land where dudes holding hands is cool (No Homo?)

Anyway, I see that Moose ain't been posting a lot *smh*; stop being lazy kid. It is 11 days till my uni results and 14 till I catch my plane, so I better find something to do in the next 10 days. Peace out kids.

P.s. I miss toilet seats, for real.


No comments:

Post a Comment